Termed as the most flourishing sector of the world, the corporate sector soars to new heights with each passing day with continuous exposure to technological advancement and globalization. To remain a forefront runner in the corporate sector, as much as it is required to upgrade the products and management of the organization, it is also necessary to invest in the training and development of the employees. For organizations, corporate learning and development are now the most vital factors to focus on, as it will incorporate new skills among the employees motivating them to face the new challenges. This training and development program will not only improve the performance and consistency among the employees by enhancing their efficiency but also accelerates the quality and productivity of the organization.
So, to make the employees remain ultra-productive by enhancing their current skills, the below-mentioned tools can be beneficial for corporate sectors:
- Project Management and Planning Tools: Considered as the tools for instructional designers, this training tool assists employees by supporting in group projects and assessments and keeping track of their learning process.
- Examples: Google Calendar, Basecamp, Asana, Trello and many more.
- Micro-Learning Platforms: Specially designed to help learning in the flow of work, this learning platform provides a supple and custom-made training platform to fit into the daily routine of the employees.
- Examples: Axonify, Grovo, TalentCards and many more.
- Learning Experience Platforms: This tailored and synergetic learning hub is designed with gamification, alliance, and social features that aids in easy availability of contents for utilization.
- Example: Pathgather, Edcast, Degreed, Workday and many more.
- Product Adoption Platforms: To escalate the array of application adoption of software products is an imperative apprehension for the organizations. These training platforms guide the learner throughout the application at their own pace without depending on any trainer.
- Example: Whatfix, Salesforce, MS Dynamics 365 and many more.
- Communication Tools: Communication being one of the most common yet most important soft skills of the workplace, communication tools will benefit the learners to interact with each other resulting in the share of knowledge.
- Example: Email, Linkedin, Facebook, slack and many more.
- Content Libraries: Responsible for creation and management of contents, content libraries satisfy the learning objectives of the employees by delivering quality contents which are pretty important in this digital age.
- Example: Linked Learning, Udacity, Litmos and many more
- Video Training Tools: This training tool is designed for the employees to access training strangled in busy schedules, different time zones and based on geographically diversified offices by video and audio conferencing.
- Example: GoToMeeting, Zoom, JoinMe and many more.
Well trained employees create a better workforce and witnessing the revolutionary advancement of corporate sectors with each passing day, employees should be trained to stay top of their fields. This continuous learning process will not only update the skills of the employees resulting in the growth of the organization but will also make them feel valued and encouraging them to stay in the job for a longer period.