Zinnov, a leading management consulting firm has recently announced it being named as one amongst the Top 20 Outsourcing Advisors Globally, in a listing published by International Association of Outsourcing Professionals® (IAOP). This is the eighth time in a row that it has made a mark amongst leading outsourcing consultants of the world.
The 2016 Global Outsourcing 100 and The World's Best Outsourcing Advisors recognizes the world's best outsourcing service providers and advisors. These lists are based on applications received, and judging is based on a rigorous scoring methodology that includes an independent review by an independent panel of IAOP customer members with extensive experience in selecting outsourcing service providers and advisors for their organizations.
In today's globalized world, our objective is to identify the trends of tomorrow and support our customers with the right information and analysis, to make a lasting and future-relevant impact. At Zinnov, we look at guiding our customers in their challenges, thus leading them to the road of business optimization, growth and success", said Pari Natarajan, CEO, Zinnov. "Being recognized by IAOP for the eighth consecutive year is indeed a moment of immense pride for us."
For the awards of 2016, the following key areas are considered and judged upon:
1. Size and Growth as measured in revenue, employees and global presence.
2. Customer References as demonstrated through value being created at the company's top customers.
3. Awards and Certification as demonstrated through the value being created through industry recognition, and relevant organizational and individual professional certifications.
4. Programs for Innovation as demonstrated through specific programs and resulting outcomes that produce new forms of value for customers.
5. Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) as shown through corporate programs and outcomes that address topics, such as community involvement and development, labor practices, human rights, fair operating practices, environmental impacts, consumer issues, and organizational governance.
"Choosing the right partners is more important than ever. Companies that outsource, not only in the traditional sense but also through the wide array of the ever-changing collaborative businesses are scrutinizing their providers very closely," said Debi Hamill, IAOP, CEO. "The GO 100 is the definitive guide to help companies research and compare service providers with whom they are considering relationships."
The judging is based on a rigorous scoring methodology that included an independent review by a panel of IAOP customer members with extensive experience in selecting outsourcing advisors for their organizations.
"Buyers understand there are hundreds of qualified service providers and advisors out there, but what they really need to understand now is what makes each one exceptional," said IAOP CEO, Demi Hamill, "The Global Outsourcing 100 and the World's best advisors lists have done just that. We're proud to recognize Zinnov for being among the highest rated companies in Programs for Innovation and Size & Growth."