According to Marketing Metrics, if a customer has previously made a purchase from your company, there is at least a 60 percent chance that the customer will make at least one more purchase. Meanwhile, if a new visitor clicks on your site, the chances of that person becoming a paying customer are only 20 percent at the most. To navigate the business into a flourishing path, customer engagement is an obligatory option holding a prolific set of benefits. Knowing the customers more efficiently navigates the business to the next level by delivering customer-specific products and creates an individual yet exclusive identity of a business in the market. Quality of service is essential for customer retention. According to Verint’s customer retention statistics, 31 percent of the time, customers switch brands because they found a new company with better prices. 34 percent of the time, however, they switch because they are dissatisfied with the service at the old company. A research also states that, effective customer engagement enhances the sale of products up to 60 percent. Every business, irrespective of its tenure in the market aims to indulge in innovative customer-oriented marketing strategies to create a big yet loyal client base.
This article highlights some of the important tricks which can benefit the organizations in obtaining a better and firm grip over the customers.
- Ask for Customer Feedback: Interaction with the customers is very much essential as it not only specifies the requirements of the customers but also the areas the business should ponder maximum to get more fruitful results. It is necessary to show efforts and reach out to them through every possible channel.
- Marketing via Social Media Platforms: As the digital world thrives, people are more connected to each other via social media platforms. Channeling the marketing strategies to lure out more customers through social media can be considered as very effective as per the current scenario. Try to interact with them through social media platforms either by replying to their comments or by engaging in a two-way conversation as it will assure the customers that their opinions are vital for the organization.
- Emphasize Brand Recognition: Creating a brand is essential for every business because the customers don’t fallow a particular business or organization but the ‘brand’. By cultivating free trials for customers will help to lure out new customers for the business. Also organizing events for brand promotion will help in better and effective interaction with the customers in real-time.
- Invest in Technology: Technological advancements are effective in creating an engaged client base. Research more into robotics and automation to ensure AI-enabled interaction with the customers. Try to reach out to the existing and newer customers through chatbots. For reaching a variety of customers at a wider level try to incorporate pop-ups and short videos in advertising.
- Creation of Attractive Content: By creating engaging content a business highlights its products and services to its customers. Often referred to as an imperative marketing strategy content creation keeps the customers updated about the emerging trends and specifies how effectively the business is taking on new challenges to address the current market demand. Representing the features of products and services ensured by the business, content marketing drives the overall business growth by reaching out to a wide range of customers.