By Sthitaprajnya Panigrahi
A highly strategic marketing method- ology, inbound market- ing emphasizes the connection with the potential customers of the business by esta- blishing a bi-directio- nal communication channel.
Through improvised and enriched content, this unique approach of marketing escalates the sales figures by obtaining attention, engagement and satisfaction of the customers. Content is the primary requirement of inbound marketing and the various tools which are vital in the marketing strategy include blogging, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), social media marketing, e-mail marketing and many more. By delivering the right information at the right time and right place, inbound marketing enables the buyer to find the business provider through his/her research activities.
The points highlighting the benefits of inbound marketing are mentioned below which are as follows:
1. Generates More Qualified Leads: Lead generation plays an important role in online marketing attracting the attention of potential buyers. Engaging into a customer-specific two-way communication conduit, inbound marketing makes the business to reach out to a wider audience. Effective inbound marketing traces the customers who are interested in relevant materials or products provided by the business. Since the customers are already interested in the products, the inbound marketing strategy leads their way to the desired products through more relevant content and valuable information. This ensures that the customer not only buys the specific product but also build a stronger relationship with the business.
2. Enhances Sales and Revenue Generation: Generation of leads also significantly boosts up the sales figure which is directly proportional to the revenue growth. Owing to the current age of digitization, most of the people stay online on social media platforms. Businesses are creating their platforms in social media and highlight their brands to reach out to a wider customer base. Through effective inbound marketing, the business companies not only generate more leads but also end up in closing more deals which ultimately benefits the businesses. This marketing strategy highlights the innovative features of the businesses which make the business stand out amongst its competitors enabling more sales and revenue growth.
3. Brand Awareness: Brand is about creating a unique identity of the business. The companies which are new to the market often find difficulty to sell their products. But by gaining advantage due to brand recognition and previous relationships with the customers, already established businesses continue to thrive more in the market. Reaching out to the customers through social media can create a brand for the business as more people start to know about it and talk about it. With more effective inbound marketing, people try to communicate with the business to get clarity about the products and share about the product via their social media platforms which ultimately leads to brand awareness.
4. Cost-Effective Marketing Technique: Inbound marketing is the smartest technique for creating a wider base of audience with limited means or resources. Inbound marketing is about engaging with the targeted audience by educating the customers about the unique features of the brand. With the penetration of technology into our lives, the business can easily find free and reasonably cost social platforms to highlight its products and brands. The chances of engaging with a wider range of customers is more in these platforms and inbound marketing methodology uses this technology to reap major profits with cost-effective investments and promotions
5. Higher Return on Investments (ROI): With a lower cost of investment while promoting the products naturally highlights the fact that the ROI will be significantly high. From arriving at the website until the sealing of the deal; inbound marking monitors every activity of the customer. The results are quick in inbound marketing, as it ensures better-analyzed results and better decisions by tracking the digital footprints of the customers. Another thing which is more effective is content, as it can stay in the marketing platform for a longer period unlike traditional marketing methodologies in radio and television. With time the ROI gets better as an evergreen content with effective delivery of messages to the clients can stay relevant and attract the potential buyers till many months and years.